A golden spade. Who doesn't want to have it? Incredibly strong, very sharp, surprisingly light - and gold. You can't ask for more from a spade? Ideal for general digging, planting trees, root balls and mixing cement etc.
With a comfortable YD handle made of steel tubing, firm profile and rigid steel tube shaft and a weight, you can rest assured that this spade will not bend or break under heavy use.
- Steel tube shaft welded to blade and handle.
- Fixed profile for digging
- The pointed shovel cuts through even hard ground.
- Small: 82 cm long, 17 x 22 cm, 0.9 kg
- Standard: 97cm long, 23cm x 29cm head, 1.8kg
Niwaki Golden Spade Standard - JFXCVFJ2